Graham Goring

Graham Goring

Boring Goring

Scriptwriter and Designer

Motto:

If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well. So you probably shouldn't ask me to do it.

About me:

Lifelong nerd, long-time video game designer and ex-stand-up comic. Now in charge of putting words in people's mouths.

Nicknames:

Boring Goring, Golden Graham, Gawpo, Gorze and several really rude ones. Suffice to say, school was a really happy time for me.

Favorite LEGO Video Game:

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (DS) has a special place in my heart as it was the first one I worked on and I think we did something a bit different with it which really suited the DS. I'm very proud of it.

Most important in a game:

Fun - although that's a bit of a catch-all term. For me it's a combination of how the game makes the player feel cool, all the variety the game has in it and the little surprises that make you smile. It's a strangely tricky thing to nail down. Like jelly.

Worked on:

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (DS), LEGO City Undercover (Wii-U and 3DS)

Favorite LEGO Set:

8043 - LEGO Power Functions Motorized Excavator - Look at it! So many cogs and motors and whatnots! You could probably take it apart and build yourself a car!

Been with TT since…:

January 2008. I think. I ran out of fingers trying to count backwards from this month. I woulda' taken off my shoes and used my toes but that makes people complain.

Latest Blogs: